Roman Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I will never understand women!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Luisito jr

I will never understand women!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I will never understand women!!!!!!!!!!   I will never understand women!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:52 am

Is it just me or are women crazy. They say the want this and that for example "i want a man that can treat me right." But yet they always pick the crap bags . But when you can provide it to them they are they dont want that. just wanted to put that out there to see what people think. Women are welcome to comment. Thats whats on my mind today. I will post stuff like this everyday to get people thinking.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I will never understand women!!!!!!!!!!   I will never understand women!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:15 am

the shit about woman luis is that we cant live with them but without them either
Back to top Go down
https://romanfam.forumotion.com
JIMMO

JIMMO

PostSubject: Re: I will never understand women!!!!!!!!!!   I will never understand women!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:37 pm

Dear luis woman are as dificult as trying to take a lilboy away from michael jackson .....
Back to top Go down
pollito

pollito

PostSubject: Re: I will never understand women!!!!!!!!!!   I will never understand women!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:40 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
L@Michie*

L@Michie*

PostSubject: Re: I will never understand women!!!!!!!!!!   I will never understand women!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:46 pm

Hello Boyz! Wink Yes we are complicated, in reality we do want a good guy but!!! we also like bad boyz too Evil or Very Mad So you just have to know when to trigger ur bad side when necessary. We cant have a good guy all the time becuase some women may take advantage. Thats why i say we are complicated. Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I will never understand women!!!!!!!!!!   I will never understand women!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:09 pm

You certainly right about that we have to be bad boyz every now and than Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
JIMMO

JIMMO

PostSubject: Re: I will never understand women!!!!!!!!!!   I will never understand women!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:12 pm

wow women are wierd i just want a woman that wont even talk at all or walk.... Rolling Eyes ..
or move ....etc...
Back to top Go down
JIMMO

JIMMO

PostSubject: Re: I will never understand women!!!!!!!!!!   I will never understand women!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:13 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I will never understand women!!!!!!!!!!   I will never understand women!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:43 pm

get yourself a doll
Back to top Go down
JIMMO

JIMMO

PostSubject: Re: I will never understand women!!!!!!!!!!   I will never understand women!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:24 pm

are you a burgler??? confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will never understand women!!!!!!!!!!   I will never understand women!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will never understand women!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1