Roman Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

first never ending roman story!!!!

Go down 
+2
pollito
JIMMO
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JIMMO

JIMMO

first never ending roman story!!!! Empty
PostSubject: first never ending roman story!!!!   first never ending roman story!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:37 pm

one time i was walking throw the woods and i herd a noise coming out of the bushes i ran to the bushes and noticed that there was a real real hairy creature with no cloths on i tryed touching it but it tryed biting my hand so i got close to it and i asked the creature whats your name? and the creature responded......
Back to top Go down
pollito

pollito

PostSubject: Re: first never ending roman story!!!!   first never ending roman story!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:42 pm

my name is gunigugu and i am here to conquer this planet.He was one hairy mother****** Next thing i know he was on me like white on rice i picked up a stick and.....
Back to top Go down
https://romanfam.forumotion.com
kn4570

kn4570

PostSubject: Re: first never ending roman story!!!!   first never ending roman story!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:12 pm

...and I shove it up his ass. Men did he liked it. Then he tells me that he will call his superior so that he can experience that. At least i felt better cause I thought he was going to eat me. It was really scary. I started walking home home again when I heard this loud noise. I looked back and there it was. I started running and......
Back to top Go down
Luisito jr

PostSubject: Re: first never ending roman story!!!!   first never ending roman story!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:32 pm

when he fell and landed on a big pile of stinky............................
Back to top Go down
JIMMO

JIMMO

PostSubject: Re: first never ending roman story!!!!   first never ending roman story!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:58 am

shit... i only looked back and said "jajajaja you smell like a chino fart now asshole" all of a sudden i hear like scratches coming from the pile of shit i didnt wanna go back to look but i had to ... he was crawling out of there and now its worst now he smells like chino fart so i turned and ran as fast as i could little that i know i trip over a rock rolled three times on the floor and hit with my face the shoes of.....
Back to top Go down
kn4570

kn4570

PostSubject: Re: first never ending roman story!!!!   first never ending roman story!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:54 am

of cuco... No wonder they are brothers. They like to fart and scare people away. But it does not end there, I saw farty cuco in his underwear. I was blinded by the sight and...
Back to top Go down
pollito

pollito

PostSubject: Re: first never ending roman story!!!!   first never ending roman story!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:45 pm

and i started running like a bitch to Chinos house.When i got there Chino was........
Back to top Go down
JIMMO

JIMMO

PostSubject: Re: first never ending roman story!!!!   first never ending roman story!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:58 pm

was taking a crap totaly nude and with the door opened, it smelled like there where 1,000 dead rats for days..so i ran fast as i could to get away from that pestilence that was killing me and by accident i bumped into...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: first never ending roman story!!!!   first never ending roman story!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:41 pm

into an on coming car.When i looked inside there he was looking at me with those little beady eyes and without a nose and only one tooth his name was.......
Back to top Go down
JIMMO

JIMMO

PostSubject: Re: first never ending roman story!!!!   first never ending roman story!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:30 pm

was....ghjk ..hes from ertys a beutifull planet close to yuip,ghjk likes to play with kaka in his bed and hes not afraid of saying it out loud , all of a sudden ghjk looks at me and says i like the bugers in your nose, i said "what? are you a boogie eater he asked me " do yu have scruupols" and i ran as fast as i could when all of a sudden......
Back to top Go down
Gigi_time

Gigi_time

PostSubject: Re: first never ending roman story!!!!   first never ending roman story!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:09 pm

I fell into a ditch, and in the ditch I spotted Luli the killer mouse. Then I really knew I was in trouble, so I started running for my life. As I was running...
Back to top Go down
pollito

pollito

PostSubject: Re: first never ending roman story!!!!   first never ending roman story!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:40 pm

luly the killer mouse tripped me into a pile of shit,i turn on my back and luly jumped on me and said........
Back to top Go down
JIMMO

JIMMO

PostSubject: Re: first never ending roman story!!!!   first never ending roman story!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:17 pm

and said... "i like it the hourse" i didnt know what hourse he was talking about so i grabed my secret watch and called ricky"dimelo ricky" ricky went in the ditch and said "fuck you and fuck raulito, you guys allways made fun of me cause i wanted to be a power ranger" all of a sudden michael apears out of no where and started cracking peoples head wide open with a machete..... in till raulito came in the ditch and said...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first never ending roman story!!!!   first never ending roman story!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first never ending roman story!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roman Family :: GENERAL TALK :: ROMAN FAMILY-
Jump to: