Roman Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ok people please ,pleaseeeeee let us know at what time you log in the page..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JIMMO

JIMMO

ok people please ,pleaseeeeee let us know at what time you log in the page.. Empty
PostSubject: ok people please ,pleaseeeeee let us know at what time you log in the page..   ok people please ,pleaseeeeee let us know at what time you log in the page.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:15 pm

ok people let us know at what time you gonna log in ..so we all log in at the same time ...cause me and michey and raulito seem to log in everytime you guys are not online.."how to log into the chat box?... its easy in the front page all the way to the bottom of the page you will see a lil button that says chat box..just click it and then click log in its easy"
and please let us know each and everyone of you guys when your loggin in the page ok!!!!
Back to top Go down
L@Michie*

L@Michie*

ok people please ,pleaseeeeee let us know at what time you log in the page.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok people please ,pleaseeeeee let us know at what time you log in the page..   ok people please ,pleaseeeeee let us know at what time you log in the page.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:43 pm

I could be on from 7:30/8:00pm New york time or when ever you guys let me know ok people please ,pleaseeeeee let us know at what time you log in the page.. Herz
Back to top Go down
JIMMO

JIMMO

PostSubject: Re: ok people please ,pleaseeeeee let us know at what time you log in the page..   ok people please ,pleaseeeeee let us know at what time you log in the page.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:37 am

thats about the same time i go in too ....
Back to top Go down
kn4570

kn4570

PostSubject: Re: ok people please ,pleaseeeeee let us know at what time you log in the page..   ok people please ,pleaseeeeee let us know at what time you log in the page.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:56 pm

I wil lneed to check my calendar....
Back to top Go down
L@Michie*

L@Michie*

PostSubject: Re: ok people please ,pleaseeeeee let us know at what time you log in the page..   ok people please ,pleaseeeeee let us know at what time you log in the page.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:14 pm

ok people please ,pleaseeeeee let us know at what time you log in the page.. Fresse ok people please ,pleaseeeeee let us know at what time you log in the page.. Lol
Back to top Go down
Gigi_time

Gigi_time

PostSubject: Re: ok people please ,pleaseeeeee let us know at what time you log in the page..   ok people please ,pleaseeeeee let us know at what time you log in the page.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:15 pm

I'm on now (7:15 NYC time), but no one is on Sad
Back to top Go down
pollito

pollito

PostSubject: Re: ok people please ,pleaseeeeee let us know at what time you log in the page..   ok people please ,pleaseeeeee let us know at what time you log in the page.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:39 am

ok i will be on tonight @7:30 NYC time hope to see you all tonight
Back to top Go down
https://romanfam.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok people please ,pleaseeeeee let us know at what time you log in the page..   ok people please ,pleaseeeeee let us know at what time you log in the page.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok people please ,pleaseeeeee let us know at what time you log in the page..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roman Family :: GENERAL TALK :: ROMAN FAMILY-
Jump to: